Athletes come in all ages but sports medicine is not just for athletes.
While millions of Americans suffer sports injuries each year, many others have a fall or pain from repetitive use or degenerative conditions. Orthopedic sports medicine doctors treat patients of all ages and specialize in caring for injuries to the hip, knee, shoulder and elbow. The doctors at Advantage Orthopedic & Sports Medicine are at the forefront, providing diagnosis, treatments and follow-up care for athletes and active individuals of all ages, from all walks of life.
Our othopedic team is the cornerstone of the Gresham athletic community providing top-rated support and care to our school and community sports teams, treating injuries in Oregon’s active population of weekend warriors, to caring for some of our most accomplished and elite level athletes from windsurfers in the gorge to competitive skiers in Mt Bachelor.
Much of the care we provide is non-surgical, but when surgery is necessary our team is specialized in the newest and most advanced minimally invasive techniques. Our entire team is dedicated to providing our patients with compassionate and expert orthopedic care so that you can get back in the game quickly.
Our Orthopedic Team Treats these Common Conditions
- Torn rotator cuff
- Torn labrum
- Radial head fractures
- Acromioclavicular (AC) pain and separation
- Medial meniscus tear
- Meniscus tear
- Labral tears
- ACL tear
- Rotator cuff tear and impingement
- Biceps pain and instability
- Collateral ligament injuries
- Kneecap (prepatellar) bursitis
- Anterior-cruciate ligament injuries (ACL tear and ACL surgery)
- Combined knee ligament injuries
- Runner's knee (patellofemoral pain)
- Meniscus tear
- Knee tendon bursitis
- Elbow dislocations and fracture-dislocations
- Elbow (olecranon) bursitis
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Ulnar Nerve Entrapment
- Hip fractures
- Hip bursitis
- Pelvic fracture
- Hip dislocation